2006 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: my durango

2006 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Review

my durango
By Patty on

2006 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

First off, I am used to driving Suburbans, so I've had a bit of a time trying to get used to the Durango. The Durango is a well build, beautiful vehicle, it just isn't the right vehicle for me. The tight suspension is my main complaint with the rugged/harsh side by side rocking each time I go over a small bump of any kind. I find the front seats very uncomfortable for both my hubby and myself. My daughters love it for comfort and traveling, but for us its a no go. Passengers in the middle row seat leaves absolutely no leg room for them. Where is all this spacious room that is advertised in the Durango? I do not like the cargo room either. It's just not a practicle vehicle for me.

the drivers four way power seat, and the electronic start I had installed. I appreciate the well illuminated lighting of the headlights.

more accomodating seats than what is installed in them. Please do something with the harsh side by side sway . better fuel economy would be a hugh plus.