2006 Dodge Durango 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Loving my new Durango more

2006 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

Loving my new Durango more everyday!!
By BOX in IL on

2006 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I recently purchased an '06 Durango SLT 4x4. I was driving a '04 Infiniti G35 coupe. Needless to say it was a huge change. After getting used to stepping up instead of stepping down, I have found that I am loving my new Durango more and more everyday. I test drove many SUV's ranging from small ones like the Mitsubishi Outlander, and the large ones. The Durango has all the fun and appeal of of a larger SUV with the handling of the small ones. I was sold on the test drive. Gas mileage is so so, but what do you respect this the size of this car. The interior is very nice and the exterior is styling. My only complaint would be to add a couple of little features.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the handling of this car. Most SUV's this size feel car like, not the Durango.

Suggested Improvements

Wish they would as some little features that are one the limited model, like an outside temperature guage. Even a $15,000 Suzuki comes standard with a temp gage.