Excellent Vehicle
By Chris on
2006 Dodge Durango Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
We bought this car used as it came off of a lease. It was in excellent condition, except for the head-phones (for the DVD player) which were broken. It is perfect for our family of 3 little children. My wife loves the navigation system, and the kids like the DVD Player. We bought an SUV because the winters in Canada are pretty severe. I can say that this car has handled superbly in the snow. I now do NOT get stuck getting in and out of the driveway like I used to with my old car. This car is quieter than my 1990 Lexus LS 400, and seems to get better gas mileage, and is more comfortable too. There is absolutely no wind noise what-so-ever while driving. It's really a fabulous SUV.
Favorite Features
It is exceptionally powerful. Gas mileage was actually pretty good. Huge gas tank! Make it possible to make long trips without refueling. Navigation system is a must.
Suggested Improvements
Some plastic parts pop off on a regular basis: That is the covering around the gear shift. Impossible to get my hand between the seat and the console to pick up dropped things.