2006 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: All the bells & whistles!

2006 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

All the bells & whistles!
By Marci on

2006 Dodge Durango Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Went from Expedition to Durango and love it! The price was great considering I maxed out the options! It's surprisingly quiet (kids are quiet too with wireless headphones), parks easily (size fits well & steers great), awesome power (gets up and goes when you pass someone), soooo many extras. Gas mileage is not the best but I didn't expect that it would be... actually got better after first 1000 miles! I find that I use the navigations system much more than I ever thought that I would. DVD system is easy to use for my young children and they love that they can listen to their own music. One free year of Sirius Radio a nice add-on. Felt very safe driving in snow & ice on recent trip.

Love the seat warmer, Navigation system, DVD player, sunroof, 'limited's' sleek interior dash design... very clean looking, automatic rear door open & close on key fob.

Key punch pad for keyless entry at the door. More legroom in 2nd and 3rd row seats (fine for kids, a bit tight for adults). Not enough cup holders (Can you ever have enough?) Possibly better color options... lighter shades (those dark ones sure show the dust when you live in the country).