25 mpg with a Hemi!
By Eddie on
2006 Dodge Durango Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I have had this vehicle for 2 years and have taken many long trips and done quite a bit of towing. When driven conservatively, I experienced 25 mpg on a trip from NY to Vermont! It is an amazing vehicle and has been very reliable. I have had very few issues with the vehicle and the only disappointing factor is the rapid depreciation. I picked it up when it was 4 months old with 4000 miles for 20k, so I'm in a better situation than most who purchased these vehicles new, but based off my ownership experience and total and complete satisfaction, I would recommend a Durango to anyone looking for the extra space and ability to tow.
Favorite Features
Comfort, very quiet, plenty of power, exceptional fuel mileage considering the weight and power, navigation, bluetooth, heated seats, power tailgate, tough looks, top notch paint job and the list goes on!
Suggested Improvements
A little more legroom for the second row, a close button on the tailgate for the power feature, heated second row seats, a light to let you know when the engine switches over to 4 cylinder mode