2006 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
Rebate kills trade in
By Rebate kills tradein on 07/16/07 12:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The truck is pragmatic for large families. Handling, agility, speed etc etc is all comporable to it's competition. The Hemi would be the only outstanding characteristic above other trucks of it's class. I have owned two and have a family of 5 so, I know and appreciate the value the Durango, but objectively, there is nothing spectacular for consumer reviews. If you like the the cosmetics and are planning to keep it for the life of the loan, then you will get your money's worth. If you like to trade every two years you will be disappointed with ground truth trade in value of this depreciating asset.

Dodge Strong!
By Bill D. on 07/05/07 17:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd SUV that I have owned. The Durango is a very well-built, durable vehicle. I see myself owning this vehicle for at least 8-10 years. The only complaint that I have is that it seems like there is a very minute exhaust leak sound coming from that general vacinity. I took it to the dealership, but after they replaced the exhaust manifold, it seems like I can still hear it. The sound is very slight. If you're not listening for it, you really can't hear it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.