2005 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Very Good vehicle

2005 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

SLT 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Very Good vehicle
By Dan on

2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Dodge vehicle, and I can say I really like it. I found the Durango to have a funny look to it at first, however I have become accustom to it and now think it has a cool look. Coming form a Ford Explorer, I found the Durango handles and rides much better. I found the room inside to be very spacious and quite. I have the HEMI engine and it gives me unlimited power on the road ( I tow a trailer about 5,000lbs.) It is a gas hog, however thatís what you get for having the power. All in all, I have to say that I am very pleased with the Durango and would most likely buy it again.

Powerful engine for towing. Very smooth ride. VERY low noise. Good Handling. WIDE doors, this is good if you have childeren and like the extra room to put them in a car seat. Third row seats are the best for taking extra people.

Arm rests on the front seats would be nice. Rear windows should open a little to allow better air flow. Tailgate window should also open/swing open.