This Durango really surprises me!
By Tim in NY on
2005 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
All I can say is Wow! What a smooth, plush vehicle with an unbelievable amount of features. The Hemi is just awesome and moves the vehicle effortlessly. The 2nd and 3rd row seats are actually comfortable and easily accessible, and the DVD with the wireless headsets is a blessing for the kids as well as the parents! The Durango Limited has to be one of the best kept secrets in this segment. I'm guessing the mediocre gas mileage is what kills the resale value.
Favorite Features
The Hemi! High quality leather interior with excellent comfort and room. The sound system is fantastic, especially with the satellite. We never thought we'd use it, but we sure do. The fold and tumble middle row seats make it a snap to get in the back. It feels very solid and handles great.
Suggested Improvements
The navigation system is complex to learn and use, but I think most of them are. We would also like the front passenger seat to have 8-way power adjust instead of just 4. Perhaps better fuel economy as long as performance didn't suffer would be appreciated. Front styling is a bit odd.