2005 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
04 durango best you can buy 05 better
By foyman1 on 10/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

hemi v/8 enough said, fit & finish perfect, after selling fords & chevys for 35 years & dealing with my customers complaints, plus buying & dealing with many many trips to the warrantie [service] dept. it is indeed a pleasure to own a durango, my 1st was a 01 loaded durango slt, to harsh a ride, not as comfortable as I would like, what a treat the 04 is. the sound system is awsome, I ordered the upgrade 6 CD with sub-woofer, the transmission is so smooth you hardly ever notice it shift, other than poor mileage [all suvs] in this size get poor mileage, so why whine about it, I say get your hands on a new durango, 04 or 05 & be like my wife & I, just enjoy enjoy enjoy

power
By joeR1 on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is my third durango better yet its a 2004 hemi it reacts when i react it turns head and its comfortable they did good with suspension but they could do better with the rear, breaking is good i have no complaints only complaint dodge should of made a R/T model keep up the good work

dodge durango slt hemi
By jimmy thomas on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

i bought a 04 durango with the 5.7 hemi engine i love t5o drive it it takes hills like they were not there. i think it has all the other suvs beat by a long shot.

2004 5.7 hemi durango
By m.vik on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

we love the durango. not boring, the drive is so smooth and quick. thank GOD we didn't have to buy a GM.

Improving with Age
By Imjamie2 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Durango and I love it. The interior design is far superior to the Durango's of the past. Love the look of the vehicle from the front, but the rear leaves little to be desired. I've always had the upgraded V8 engine and I must say the HEMI hasn't brought the power that I expected. Although the response is good its just not what I've been accustomed to in previous models.

Great SUV
By bully on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Comfortable,great design & feature !

all around suv HEMI
By 04 MOPAR on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

go with the hemi!

'05 Durango
By bailee on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Runs faster than a speeding bullet! Handles well and great ride for vehicle this size.

Problem Vehicle
By Sue Able on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SUV ST 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Nice looking SUV but we are having Airconditioning problems and Chyrsler nor the dealing can fix it. If you live in Alaska your okay but if you need air get some other SUV.