2005 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews 16

2005 Dodge Durango - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
Dodge Durango
By C. Edgar on 12/07/04 11:57 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Durango. The gas mileage is better than I anticipated. I really like its smooth ride and acceleration. It is never sluggish, not even on a very cold morning.

HEMI Power
By Robert L67548 on 11/14/04 15:55 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

First of all, wheres the "5.7" option in the list at the start of this page? Fit and finish under "cons"? please, that's old news, if you didn't know you where in a Dodge you would think it was something built in Japan! they have come a long way, it simply amazing what Chrysler has done with this truck, just go drive one, and then compare the price with anything else in or near it's class, unbeatable! don't even get me started on the HEMI, man this thing is fast!

dodge durango limited 5.7l hemi
By john tse on 11/14/04 11:21 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Love it, very quiet interior. Engine has very good range at any rpm. Very, very comfortable interior, excellent stere, needs more storage space, however. I have had owned Dodge vehicles for a long time, quality has improved on each vehicle.

Excellent SUV
By SgtAF41 on 11/12/04 22:31 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck - the obvious negative is the gas mileage, but everything else is a plus. Ride, handling, great interior, very comfortable. I would buy a Durango again.

Best SUV I've owned
By mrcsbrow on 11/11/04 21:19 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I used to own a 2002 Ford Explorer. What a useless vehicle. Not only would it not pull my boat I couldn't put anything in the back at all. The new Durango can fit anything from a sheet of plywood to 2 weeks worth of vacation luggage. Not only that but it pulls my boat like nothing is behind it. The fuel mileage is as good as it was on my Explorer and I have more torque and horsepower. Great Job Dodge. You've earned my business for years to come. Keep up the good work.

best in class
By puffycoatbandit on 11/11/04 11:49 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this new durango is the best suv on the market today. It out does every other vehicle in every way possible from the hydroformed frame to the octagonal frame rail tips it is the BEST in Class.

durango slt hemi
By jimmy 12 on 11/11/04 10:46 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i have 10000 miles on mine no promblems waiting for them to put the 425 hp hemi in one so i can get it

not enough room
By guglielmo on 11/07/04 16:18 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

there is nor room in the second row of seating at all the gas mileage is very poor the braking system is the worst my brakes make noise and the dealer tells me that is normal

Best SUV around for less $$
By Mike Swan on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I dont know where to start I have seen other SUV that offer some of the same features but they are all more money... for the size and options on this car I think its the best bang for the buck... things like the MP3 player makes me take my hat off to Dodge for their efforts to listen to the consumer. And i love the room.

Awesome SUV!!!!
By CyberFly on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The best car I've ever owned......