Safe & Great Vehicle
By lin_johnny on
2004 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
Love this vehicle, but there are some minor issues I've experienced. My CD player quit working about 2 years ago. The manifold as a crack in it (so theres a ticking noise), there is a slow coolant leak but it doesn't overheat it I keep coolant in it, and when it rains my radio won't work for couple days, and this has happened twice while it rained the turn signals wouldn't work & all warnings light illuminated. This however is a safe vehicle. Last February during a bad snow storm I slid into a telephone pole & it crushed drivers door, windowdidnt shatter, but I wasn't hurt at all. Great winter/snow vehicle. I love this vehicle & happy I purchased it!
Favorite Features
The seats are comfortable & easy to adjust; window defroster is great here in Northern Ohio, very safe vehicle (been in 2 minor accidents with minimal damage), great sound system (stock: Infinity), great for road trips, drives smooth.
Suggested Improvements
Can't think how I'd improve this vehicle, I'm a huge Dodge fan and love everything about the 2004 Durango. The style, the feel of the drive is great, I love it.