Awesome!! just bought it recently looked like a 2010
By godisgood7 on
2004 Dodge Durango Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
We honestly saw this beauty on the lot and I swore they were lying to me. The way it smelled, drove looked I thought it was a 2010 model. Unbelievable. Drives so smooth and love that HEMI!!! We have 3 kids and this is perfect for them and all the things we do. We are getting ready to go to the snow next month and look to have a blast!!! We test drove, the BMW X5, Grand Cherokee, Toyota Rav, Ford Explorer, Ford Escape, Ford Taurus Suv, Hyundai Santa Fe,Nissan Xterra, Dodge by far was the most impressive and funnest to drive and enjoy. Just exceeded expectations. I am trading in my eclipse for a dodge car next so we have 2 Dodge's. Grab life by the horns!! Go Dodge!!
Favorite Features
Favorite features are the smooth shifting and the sounds canceling glass. The room inside the Hemi just awesome!!
By blitz131
on 10/05/14 07:01 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi 80,000 mile Common Motor Seize Purchased from a Dodge dealership w/ 50,000 dealer serviced & certified. I was the 2nd owner. Vehicle was meticulously maintained, and Im not just saying it... Less than 2 weeks prior did: brakes, rotors, 2 front calipers, oil change & radiator flush. My wife was driving in the rain at night 35-40 mph and it stalls. O.K. nothing new. This had happened many times before, but it would start back up after letting it sit for 15-20 minutes. Not this Time... Seized engine. No warning- nothing and full clean oil and coolant. The Dodge 75,000 mile mile powertrain warranty that we paid an extra arm and leg for has expired. They never did figure out what was causing the stalling issue while under warranty. They said that they had never heard of this problem before this and acted completely baffled. Anyway, they're remedy was to replace the clockspring and several other things over-time that were not necessary and not covered under warranty. I still cant believe this happened. The car looks brand new inside and out. Not to mention all the money we put into upgrading the vehicle. When all is said and done...We got 30,000 mostly hwy miles out of a $20.000.00 total investment. Now we are broke and so screwed... Dodge needs to be bombarded with complaints. I believe their executives should be confronted at their offices and if that doesnt work.... Their homes. This is not acceptable.