2004 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
I love my Durango
By BNJ on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove many different SUV's & found the Durango to be a quality vehicle that is fun to drive. It is very responsive. It carries my wife, five children and myself in comfort and safety. I love it! Service at the dealer is also fantastic!

Fun for all
By Tony CP on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Family Car/SUV with a lot of zip, room and style. A very versatile car that will fit the needs of the most demanding family needs. Rides like a sports car with the room of a van.

I love my Drango
By chrismj1 on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

this is my 4th drango. I just love it. I love the room the drive and the style!

I like this Durango
By avg on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV ST Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Hi, I just bought this vehicle yesterday. Driving it home, I find it to be very comfortable, smooth, and a quite ride. It's a base model, however, it comes standard with many features that you would normally have to pay extra for. It has a v6 but it seems to have plenty of power going up a hill.I bought this for my wife to replace a 95 Voager. I'm very happy with it and hoping that my wife will too. It's fun to drive. Is there a manufacturer rebate on this model? We were told that there weren't any.

Redesigned '04 Durango
By lcphotos on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

To say that the '04 Durango is redesigned is an incorrect statement. It is my opinion that they built a brand new vehicle and named it the Durango. The body is wider, longer, taller. The suspension reminds you of a Mercedes. You don't realize that you are driving a 5000lb SUV. The nose is dropped and shorter than the previous years giving you a better view of the road and parking areas. Over the holidays, 4 adults traveled extremely comfortably with the back full of luggage. We have the 5.7l Hemi with the 4x4/AWD and our trip to the mountains of North Carolina and thru the snow was a breeze.

2004 Durango with a HEMI
By troy wheeler on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The limited Durango is Quiet, powerful (yes, it has a hemi)and very nimble. Our Durango is the top of the line LIMITED with leather, sunroof, dvd and a 380 watt sound system. We love the features, power and handling. The ride quality is outstanding and when you are accelerating we can still just barely hear the engine wind up. And we have lots of ROOM!! But is does not drive like a big suv. Its easy to park even though we park out a ways so we do not get any DINGS from inconsiderate drivers.

ME AND MY RANGO
By CAROLYN SPELLER on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I BOUGHT MY 1999 DURANGO JULY 2002,BUT I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE SINCE 1999 THE YEAR MY NEPHEW BOUGHT HIS. WHEN I SAW MY NEPHEW'S , I SAID TO EVERYONE I'VE GOTTA HAVE ONE .I AM 52 YEARS OLD .I HAVE HAD 7 VEHICLES BETWEEN MY HUSBAND AND ME.BUT NEVER HAVE I EVER WANTED A PARTICULAR VEHICLE SO BAD . I LOVE MY DURANGO .I LOVE THE WAY IT DRIVES . I HAVE TWO 4YEAR OLD GRANDSONS THAT LOVES GETTING INTO THE BACKSEAT AND WE JUST RIDE, RIDE ,RIDE.I JUST LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS.IT HAS A LOOK ALL BY ITSELF. I JUST LOVE MY RANGO

Best SUV ever
By Alex Henning on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This has to be the best ever and I would like to have all of the different style.

Best car I have ever owned
By rango2004 on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I recently bought a new Durango from Manhattan Dodge and the second I took it for a test drive i knew that this car was something special. Handling is extremely crisp and accurate, while the braking is also responsive and quick which makes this the perfect city SUV. After getting a chance to drive it on an open highway I was equally impressed with the performance and power. The suspension is the best I have ever seen in an SUV and the combination of power and handling makes it feel like I am driving a car. The cargo room is also extensive. I am looking forward to a lifetime of happiness with my new Dodge.