2004 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
This things got a hemi!
By mikey692 on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I love the 04 durango no problems at all

Yeah, it's got a HEMI!
By zeroshampton on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned 2 Chevy Tahoes and a Trailblazer in the past, but none of them can come close to the comfort, handling, performance, or price of my new Durango. I noticed that Edmunds website doesn't list the HEMI engine as an avilable option, but believe me, it makes all the difference in the world when it comes to performance.

Hemi
By mclass on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This Durango has a hemi not the 4.7 other choice that was given to me. Great SUV I had a 2001 R/T and was very happy with it, but this one is much better

Nice Ride and Powerful
By Durango04 on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I looked at nine different SUV's before we discovered the new Durango. We would never have considered the earlier design of the Durango as it was too small but when we test drove this one, we fell in love with it. It handles very well, the transmission is smooth and the suspension gives a comfortable ride. We chose the SLT and upgraded to leather with the hot sound system and of course the HEMI. If you are going to buy this vehicle don't waste your time on the 4.7l or the 6 cylinder...you'll be happy that you went with the HEMI.

Fun to drive
By Gatorphin on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought a 2004 Dodge Durango 5.7 L Hemi limited model in a graphite color w/ leather. Very nice. Handles raod well. Boy does it have power! 335HP. Sucks down gas. About 11 mpg in city. DVD player is a must with small kids, I never hear them anymore. Incredible turning radius for a big SUV. Sits very high. 4 inches higher tham old Durango & 11 inches longer. Great SUV!

Hemi More
By forestgump14 on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Best looking vehicle in class. Ride is as good as or better than Toyota Sequoia. Wheelbase increase did wonders for interior room. Hemi gives great power and towing capacity. Ltd offers many conviences. Mileage is very good on highway driving (18-19)and very bad in city driving (12). Great front seat legroom and stereo system. 4 Wheel drive is wonderfull.

love my Hemi
By JoanE on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Have only had it a couple of weeks and I am really glad that I got it. Drove all the other SUV's, Chevy,Ford,Toyota, etc. and when this came out I fell in love with it. Handling, ride and quietness really great, and really easy to park. Not a problem.

The SUV to have
By Tondoboy on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the one to have if you're looking for a V8 power engine. I suggest to get the HEMI, gas mileage is not so bad, just little difference on 4.7 V8. Overall, fun to drive and husky looking, an SUV to have.

I love my Durango
By BNJ on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove many different SUV's & found the Durango to be a quality vehicle that is fun to drive. It is very responsive. It carries my wife, five children and myself in comfort and safety. I love it! Service at the dealer is also fantastic!

Fun for all
By Tony CP on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Family Car/SUV with a lot of zip, room and style. A very versatile car that will fit the needs of the most demanding family needs. Rides like a sports car with the room of a van.