2004 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
nice ride
By gary cirillo on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i got the 5.7 hemi. wow it has a lot of get up from my 2000 4.7. around same gas mileage. the ride is easy,fun to drive.i like the new body. it was time for a change,even though i still like the old one.

I love my Durango
By Grammie on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a 2004 SLT 2 wheel drive 4.7 liter. I have only had it for 3 days, BUT I LOVE IT. I had a 98 Ram quad cab pick up that I trade in and got a GREAT DEAL on my new Durango. The only thing I am not crazy about is the lack of storage in the drivers area. The glove compartment is small, andso is the center storage area. I love the 4.7 liter. It will get up and run. I have not had it on a extended road trip yet, but I have had it on the HWY and was very impressed with, everything about it.

durango limited with HEMI
By jv1234567 on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Fun to drive, and is a good solid workhorse

Well Designed
By mike ped on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well designed, comfortable with the ability to haul a lot of stuff. Handles well, plenty of power for 99% of your driving needs. Just wish it could get better gas mileage.

Outstanding!
By jilesk on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my 04 Durango. The ride is smooth and it Looks great.

Poor Rookies.
By Norman Holmes Jr. on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We've owned a 2000, & 2002. We have a 2003 & 2004. The difference between the 2003 & 2004 is night & day. The 2004 not only is beautifully designed, it rides great. We take my softball to indoor off season practice every Saturday. The experienced players ride in the 2004 and someone always has a DVD to watch. Poor rookies, they have to ride in the 2003.

One Great Patrol Vehicle
By Rick Karle on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV ST 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After 7 Yrs of driving Ford Crown Vics it was a pleasure to get behind the wheel of my 2004 Durango 4WD. Handling is GREAT and there is loads of room for all my equipment. This truly is one GREAT patrol Vehicle.

The best SUV I have ever owned
By JBrown on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love the room and the quiet ride. The Hemi is the best engine I have ever owned.

I love my Durango!
By horserubs on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had my Duarango for less than a week, but it is living up to my expectations. It has a wonderful smooth ride and I am so glad I chose it. I was going to get a smaller SUV (Land Rover Freelander) But I have horses and it carries all my equipment with ease!

perfect suv
By cathrine kenyworth on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i really enjoy driving it , espically when it comes to four whell driving in snow , mud , or whatever natue has in store for you. the interior is to die for.