2004 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
Surprisingly Reliable! Sporty and roomy
By kristinholmes on 04/20/11 19:19 PM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV ST Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had not ever owned an American car (and I'm 48 years old) because I thought they were not reliable. so when we bought this one used with 37,000 miles from a dealership we also bought the biggest maintenance warranty available for $2500.00. Turned out the only repair ever needed in the last 3 years only cost about $360. It was for a broken motor mount and some kind of a gasket on the exhaust system. It has been very reliable and I would recommend it. Ours now has about $80,000 on it and still going strong.

Durango
By Joe on 06/11/05 21:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV ST Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Nice styling, comfortable seating. Large, with a good turning radius. V8, 239 cid has good power with 235 horsepower and a strong and smooth shifter. Nice metallic color offerred by Dodge. Caddys watch out, the Hemi's getting bigger every year. Quality craftsmanship with a long dealer warranty. These SUV's will be the best overall, if not already, soon.

I like this Durango
By avg on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Durango SUV ST Rwd 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Hi, I just bought this vehicle yesterday. Driving it home, I find it to be very comfortable, smooth, and a quite ride. It's a base model, however, it comes standard with many features that you would normally have to pay extra for. It has a v6 but it seems to have plenty of power going up a hill.I bought this for my wife to replace a 95 Voager. I'm very happy with it and hoping that my wife will too. It's fun to drive. Is there a manufacturer rebate on this model? We were told that there weren't any.