2003 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
2003 DURANGO SLT
By STEVE DUDZINSKI on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

OUR 2003 DURANGO SLT HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT FAMILY VEHICLE. IT SEATS UP TO 7 ADULTS,WITH PLENTY OF LEG, HEAD AND SHOULDER ROOM.IT HAS PLENTY OF CARGO ROOM FOR GETTING ITEMS IN AND OUT EASILY.EVEN THOUGH ITS A TRUCK IT RIDES VERY SMOOTH. ONLY COMPLAINT IS REGARDING THE GAS MILEAGE, ABOUT 13 CITY, 17 HIGHWAY.

Very Happy with My Durango
By KCDodge on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My 2002 SLT Plus is a great SUV. It looks great and its performance is good. My kids love it as well. My only complaints are the gas mileage (11- 12 mpg around town and 15-17 highway), and the fit and finish could be better. Specifically, the second row seats are not the same height. The one on the driver's side is about 2" shorter than the one on the passenger side. Kinda weird.

Owner Review
By Oliver Olrtiz on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought vehicle recently and am happy with it

Better then any other I've driven
By Melisa on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I went from a Brand new Rodeo (was a lemon) to the Durango. It is the best vehicle I have ever driven. The space and how it drives are the key componests to what I like to much about it. Not to mention that it is a very good looking vehicle. I reccomend this vehicle to anyone that I can. However. It will be going away soon (I may cry). The cost of fueling is just to high. I drive a lot and have to fill up 2 times a week sometimes. 25 gallon tank... do the math.

best thing i ever owned
By Anggie on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We love the suv that was the best suv we could have wanted i just don't like the gas milage but it will do cause i wanted that suv over others

Short Review: '03 Dodge Durango SLT Plus
By mcmanial122 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

It looks cool on the inside, Powerful enough to pull just about anything, and all the seat controls the driver has are on the passenger side as well

2003 Black Durango
By jevener on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have just bought my Durango a few week's ago. I have had nothing but fun driving it. The very next day after buying the Durango, I drove from New Jersey to Ohio. Which is not an easy drive. Going up and down through the mountains. The V-8 just purred and kept chugging up the road. The only thing bad was the chugging; chugged down a lot of fuel. But all and all it is a very nice and enjoyable ride.

nice ride
By bubba dale on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

meets my needs has great power i wish it had better gas milage. but over all it is a great ride

Way-to-Go Dodge
By EZMatt on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle 12/7/02 has not been back to the shop for any reason. We have towed a 2800lb boat through the Ozarks on two seperate occassions and hardly noticed the boat was behind us. Just for information when you go through the Ozarks the roads are mostly winding two lane highways. We have towed with this vehicle about 1,000mi. and does a great job. Our vehicle has the 4.7 which is decent on mpg and lots of power. My wife loves her Durango. Dodge did a GREAT JOB on this vehicle

Great SUV
By toyman on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I Love this truck ,we got a great deal from the dealer ,who was fantastic. I did shop around .We looked at Explorers , those new Chevys and a toyota. We test drove them all, they came with 6 cyl. engines and they were a little more expensive then the Dodge. They just did not have the get up and go and bland styling save the chevy which has a unique if not ugly look. The Durango has the best Base power,excellent room and great styling.