2003 Dodge Durango - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
Best SUV out there
By CNickGrL on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango R/T 4WD 4dr SUV (5.9L 8cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive and ver reliable. We have taken this car across country while pulling a 5th wheel and never had any problem and it still had great power.

love my Durango
By Lisa2 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my '02 Durango right before winter. I drove it all winter with no problems even though it was only the 2wd version. It got me everywhere I needed to go. Its very roomy & comfortable. The sound system is great. The look is great. We put aftermarket 18" wheels & a back fin on it & I get lots of second looks with it!

2003 Dodge Durango SLT
By Beth on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my new Dodge Durango but the gas mileage is a problem. It is fun to drive and very comfortable but I am filling it up every other day!! Since it is a big SUV and has great power, I would almost have to say that I should have know what I was getting into. But filling it up with gas every other day is ridiculous - even for a big SUV with great power! I am going to have to budget putting gas in my car!

Doge Rocks
By Mr.Parker on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Doge because it has alot of legroom and is a real family car

My First Suv.
By bill thomas on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SXT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I swore I would never purchase a SUV of any size shape or form. I considered a Chrysler Convertable or a Dakata truck but when it came to finalizing my decision the Durango was the perfect choice.Then a trip to Mississippi, I live in Memphis Tenn.,to check on a few used Durango when I was able to purchase a new one for over $10,000 off the sticker price. I love driving my SUV.My Durange is not loaded with extras, has power windos, door locks and keyless entry.Just perfect for my needs and plenty of cargo space, its not to big and/or to small.Dodge is doing good with its complete line of vehicles.

love but need better gas
By scuzzin26 on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

love the truck .needs better fuel economy.

Great vehicle
By Ryster on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SXT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 2003 Dodge Durango is easily one of the best mid-sized SUVs currently on the market. After cross-shopping the Grand Cherokee, TrailBlazer, Explorer, and Endeavor the Durango stood out as the best handling and most comfortable of the group. The ride is excellent, the handling responsive, and the brakes very confidence inspiring. Comfort is the best of the SUVs I looked at and the dealer was the friendliest and most honest with respect to pricing/negotiating. With the current incentives on this vehicle it is hard to go wrong choosing the Durango.

none
By bigs du on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

great styling and dependability. great road suv. ride could be improved. great engine and acceleration. hard on brakes however.

Durango
By Reni on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great vehicle, but the mileage could use some work.

Plesantly surprised
By Roozster on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I never thought I'd own a dodge but after driving it at the dealership and the GREAT rebates they were offering it put the Explorer to shame between options and price!