2003 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
I recommend this vehicle
By MR. C on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Comfortable and quiet ride. Roomy and stylish vehicle. The vehicle has everything except a GPS. I am very happy with this purchase.

joes review
By roberts0917 on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The SXT is fun to drive short distances and long trips. It has great get up and go when you need it and the tranny almost learns the way you drive. My only hang up is that I find it a little rugged on bumpy roads. But I really enjoy it. If I had to go buy a truck today, it would be a durango.(my old truck was a jeep wrangler)

COOL
By HOUT on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

THIS IS A GREAT DURANGO.

Great Suv
By Jerry2 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great SUV no problems.77.000 miles still going strong,We have a 1998 Durango and it has been a great Suv.

My Durango
By tut00 on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very nice truck. Like it alot.

durago slt 4wd 03
By david bentley on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I travel nationwide with my durango. In Boston, Ma. snow storm with the 4 wheel drive worked very well. I put a air raid system on and getting 17 highway 13.5 city.On the downside;I have had to turn my rotors twice now and they still sqeak.

Great Ride
By Do Rango on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Owned 2 Expeditions before the Durango and wouldn't take either one back. Great ride, handeling and performance. I love this truck!

Great SUV
By cablejimbo on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Durango. The only reason I traded my old one is, I got a great trade in price. Plus I also wanted the more pulling power that my old one didn't (I had the 318 now I have the 360 motor). I this this is a great SUV. A SUV that you get more for your money. I never had a problem with my old Durango, and that's why I am now on my second one.

Great Job!
By Rhonda Brown on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am writing this review on the 2003 Durango my husband & I purchased on May 16th 2003. This was a gift from him to me for my birthday and I can't tell you how excited I was to receive it. We are a family of 6 and I have always owned mini-vans for this reason. It's great that Dodge has a SUV that is affordable, dependable and safe for a family our size. I am more than pleased with my Durango and would recommend it to anyone. Thanks again to the great staff at Kidd Chyrsler and all employees of Dodge for a great SUV:)

Durango Bob
By Butch on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV Sport Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The Dodge Durango was always one of my favorite SUVs. It was a vehicle that I coveted. It has turned out to be everything that I had imagioned it to be. Fun to drive, stable, comfortable and it didn?t hurt that I got a terrific deal. The 70,000 mile warranty is a real selling point. All I have to do is put gas in it! (So they said.) All this for $3,000 less than the sticker. As they say "Tax, title, warranty-out the door!"