2003 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
built like a Sherman tank
By daedmandave on 08/16/12 11:37 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i really do love my Durango. its survived a bad dealership trying to put it in the ground. its been rearended numerous times bulldozed a prius into oblivion and a few random deer into a sticky mess and the only damage its ever taken was a slight dent with a paint chip and a busted light. the engine is super tough pulled a fully loaded trailer across the country. as well as a regular pull of the horse trailer. only problem it ever had on its own was a bad water pump. main cooling fan went out and it never overheated, in phoenix in the middle of the summer. it could probably survive a nuclear bomb, my burnt skeletal corpse still holding the steering wheel and still be running

In love
By Dennysgirl09 on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have always owned Mini-Vans and we had a Ford Explorer, Never again. I am so in love with this SUV. Yeah gas millage is low but it's worth it to me because this is just such a cool and fun SUV to drive. Handles like a dream, rain or shine. I haul kids every where so dependability and room along with comfort are a most and I got all that and then some.

Nice Ride
By NICE RIDE on 01/31/06 20:27 PM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car about a year and a half ago. it barely had 14000 miles on it and was in perfect condition. I paid $15.5k for it and got it for a steal. I had heard a lot of bad things about the Durangos but for the price, I could not pass it up. I have driven this car across the country twice and have not had ANY problems with it.

Extreme fun
By 03sxtowner on 11/13/05 22:37 PM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought my '03 SXT 2wd. I love it. It handles like a sports car. I own a '02 Intrepid and I have never had a problem with it as well. There are so many possibilities with this truck. I can't wait. I am a forever Dodge owner from now on. I have 4 kids and they love the comfort of the seats and the drive.

Won't buy anything else but a Durango
By gypsylv on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second Durango, and they have been the best cars I've ever owned. Very reliable, sturdy, and fun, I will always have a Durango as part of my family.

Durango Devil
By Bigbillelliotfan on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Refreshing for an American built SUV. Ride is somewhat sporty and pretty predictable in manuvering. Good bang for the buck with a touch of German quality and engineering. Almost has a "hotrod" appeal.

love my Durango
By Lisa2 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my '02 Durango right before winter. I drove it all winter with no problems even though it was only the 2wd version. It got me everywhere I needed to go. Its very roomy & comfortable. The sound system is great. The look is great. We put aftermarket 18" wheels & a back fin on it & I get lots of second looks with it!

Owner Review
By Oliver Olrtiz on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought vehicle recently and am happy with it

Way-to-Go Dodge
By EZMatt on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle 12/7/02 has not been back to the shop for any reason. We have towed a 2800lb boat through the Ozarks on two seperate occassions and hardly noticed the boat was behind us. Just for information when you go through the Ozarks the roads are mostly winding two lane highways. We have towed with this vehicle about 1,000mi. and does a great job. Our vehicle has the 4.7 which is decent on mpg and lots of power. My wife loves her Durango. Dodge did a GREAT JOB on this vehicle

not too shabby
By cruz on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SXT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

so far not bad great pick up and go fits my familys needs