2003 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
Styling...
By Lou Stone on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I feel like a rich man driving this after years of driving Fords (Explorer Sport & Ranger)! Since I got it used, I pay less than I did on my Explorer and have a luxurious ride. It's a bear on gas unless you're on the highway, but thankfully, my commute is only 5 miles.

RIDES AS GOOD AS OUR LEXUS DID
By JDCAR on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

THIS HAS BEEN A REAL TREAT. WE LOVE THIS VEHICLE! IT RIDES AS GOOD AS OUR LEXUS. WE GOT RID OF OUR RODEO (good suv),I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THIS SUV. I HAVE BEEN IN THE CAR BUSINESS FOR 25 YEARS AND RECENTLY RETIRED BECAUSE OF HEALTH REASONS. I FIND IT VERY EASY FOR ME TO GET IN AND OUT OF. AND PLENTY OF STORAGE FOR MY WHEELCHAIR.

Excellent
By Katiescar on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Everytime I see another Durango on the street I realize how happy I am with my purchase. The look is great and the ride is perfect. Very comfortable, fits like a glove and has plenty of room.

best thing i ever owned
By Anggie on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We love the suv that was the best suv we could have wanted i just don't like the gas milage but it will do cause i wanted that suv over others

durango
By fishscout on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Picked it up from the dealership and never brought it back for any problems

Even better than the last one
By postman on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I had a 2000 Durango with 73000 miles and thought this would be a good time to trade it for a new vehicle because of all the insentives and low interest rates. I test drove the Jeep Grand Cherokee and was disappointed with it. The lack of room and power were the main dissapointments. I went back to my Dodge dealer and drove the 2003 Durango and fell in love with it. Don't get me wrong, I loved my 2000 Durango but the 2003 have been refined to perfection. The ride is so much smoother and the handling is much better. The comfort level is amazing, I feel like I'm driving a Lexus from the inside. I plan on keeping this baby for a long time.