Great Vehicle So Far
By meathead1986 on
2002 Dodge Durango SLT Plus 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
Bought the Vehicle with about 120,000 on it and have had it for almost a year now. Fuel consumption is on the low side for an SUV but bearable in the fact that I haven't yet gotten stuck in the ND snow that tends to pile up around here. Having a 3rd row helps ALOT with 3 kids and the ride quality is the best i've experience so far in a REAL SUV. It is a little noisy when you're standing outside with it running but inside you can talk normally without yelling while you're cruising down the highway at 75 and I've only done regular maintenance on mine and its had nothing go wrong to date. only complaint is that with the 3rd row up there isn't much room left for cargo in the back...
Favorite Features
3rd row seating, heated seats, 4WD!!!, ride comfort, turning radius is really good for a larger SUV, ground clearance, nice loud Stereo, The build quality on the car is amazing(Its Built like a tank)
Suggested Improvements
When changing the oil there is a cap/plug you have to remove to get to the oil filter. When you remove this plug you still don't have quite enough room to get your tools and hands in there to remove it. Therefore I just remove the whole frong end cover just to change my oil... That is my only complaint though.