2001 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
?
By Ihatedurango on 06/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Dodge Durango SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

You feel every bump in the road. This vehicle for some reason came with front disc brake, no rear brakes. Terrible if you drive in stop and go traffic. I feel I've been taking ripped off when I traded in my 97 Durango thinking I would get a more luxurious model with leather seats, Infinity surround speakers. But instead, I got this vehicle for 2 and a half more years.

2001 Dodge Durange Review
By cathiek on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Dodge Durango SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my Dodge Durange 11 months ago, and have been extremely happy with its performance. The ride is quite smooth, and it is has lots of power. The power and heated front seats are very comfortable, and the sound system is outstanding. We have pulled a boat and trailer with six people and had no problem towing. We have also found it to get better gas mileage than expected -- traveling down a highway at 65 mph it will get between 18 and 22 mph.

Great so far
By sfitz on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Dodge Durango SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've had mine for just over a year now. 22k miles without any problems. Took it offroad in the snow and had a blast! Moved last year and loaded this thing down quite a bit, but it performed great. I love it and am looking forward to many more years of service from it.

2001 Dodge Durango SLT
By dwoodca on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Dodge Durango SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We use this vehicle for everything and love it in every situation. It's my daily driver for commuting to/from work, we tow the boat with it, camp with it and use it for outings with family and friends.

Great Vechicle
By rcr on 03/11/02 12:38 PM (PST)

2001 Dodge Durango SUV Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best Buy for your money plus 1.9% financing for 5 years.