A heck of a truck
By ChristaLynn on
2000 Dodge Durango SLT Plus 4dr SUV 4WD
I needed very specific things in a vehicle, towing capacity for a horse trailer, room for 3 kids and their stuff, 4 wheel drive, comfortable front seats for long drives, and most importantly, a cool looking vehicle (bye bye boring minvan) The Durango was the only mid-sized truck that met all my criteria. I love, love, love driving this truck. When I hit that accelerator, this baby moves. It handles great, corners well and is just so fun to drive. Also, I bought my Durango used on Ebay and saved over $6,000 so am doubly happy. Hope you buy one and love it too.
Favorite Features
Very comfortable front seats, easy to fold down and up middle and back seats. Lots of cargo space with seats down. Fast acceleration, great 4 wheel drive. Feel very safe driving it. Looks real cool.
Suggested Improvements
Make handle on middle seats easier to reach and turn. Make engine get better gas mileage. Make side mirrors smaller. More storage space. Better heating in back seats. Quieter and smoother ride. Make doors and trunk swing open with remote like in the newer minivans.