1999 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: If you like to bounce

1999 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

If you like to bounce
By JudaStar on

1999 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had my Durango for 2 years. It is fully loaded and beautiful inside and out, metallic emerald green with dark gray leather interior. The sound system is great. I do have some complaints though. The ride is not so smooth but maybe it's because of the big knobby Wrangler tires that I think are standard...and mine still has. I love the way the tires make the vehicle look but am thinking about replacing them with a tire that might make the ride smoother. The electric windows stick (I've had them unstuck several times) and the brakes are sometimes scary. I have read other reviews complaining about the windows sticking and scary brakes.

Looks inside and out. Features like displaying mileage that is left on a tank of gas and tempature are cool to have. Awesome sound system. Holds lots of people or storage.

Fix the window sticking problem. Improve the brakes. Make the ride smoother. Put the console in another place so I can put my purse between seats. Shorten middle seat so there is room next to the door to move around in the vihicle. I would like the outside style to stay the same but more room inside like a minivan.