1999 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: All around great suv

1999 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

All around great suv
By myrango on

1999 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I've had my durango now for 5 years. Let me tell you this has been the best suv I've ever owned. Its realible and tough. It is just what i needed. I've driven it to Florida and back to Louisiana 4 times, with no problems!! Outside of regular maintenance its been no problem. My 1999 durango owes me nothing. I would recommend this suv for anyone. Plenty of power(5.9 liter engine). The gas milage could be better but seriously I have no complaints. 3rd row seat provides more than enough room for friends and family. 4X4, nice ruged but stylish look and bold body style.. A great suv for camping or travel. A 5* hands down.

The power and the nice look are my favorite things about this suv. It has plenty of towing power and the 4x4 drive are second to none. I love the interior room and design(leather seats) come in handy with the kids. I have the 5.9 liter engine not the 5.2!

Gas milage could be better but for all the other things I like about this suv I can deal with it.