1998 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Wish I could afford to drive

1998 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

SLT 4dr SUV (3.9L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Wish I could afford to drive
By brokefromgasprices on

1998 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I love my Durango; it has every feature including the sickest aftermarket sunroof I've ever seen. This SUV is the most beautiful on the market in my opinion. But I just can't afford to drive it ever. I haven't been out of town since owning it! This SUV is so plush and comfortable, with a tight turning radius and a ride like a Cadillac, like you're driving around sitting on your couch. Infinity speakers stink though. I blew out the side ones within a week. My Durango reminds me of something seen in a classic car collection. It should be looked at and admired for its beauty and quality but never ever driven. I'll miss it when it's gone but I love to drive too much to keep it.

Plush interior, digital readouts, comfortable seats, huge roomy interior with enough room to cart around 7 adult friends. Beautifully styled exterior. Stadium seating for 2nd and 3rd row seats. Large side-view mirrors; you won't miss anything.

Gas mileage. It's the only problem with this wonderful vehicle. Oh yeah, better stereo speakers.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review