'91 Daytona ES
By mandawg2020 on
1991 Dodge Daytona 2dr Hatchback
Well I got the car and alomost immediatly I started to have some problems with it. I eventually got a new engine, catalytic coverter, radiator, and the tranmission rebuilt; twice. It runs good now but there are still some things that could be better. The radiator fan is hooked up to a manual switch on the dash because when the engine was changed the person that did the work screwed up the wiring. I would like to get new glass all around and a new paint job aswell. I'm working on getting new tires and wheels for it. I would also like to soup up the engine and get more horse power out of the 5speed manual 2.5Ltr 4-banger engine. It's my first car and I'm learning a lot and want it to run better.
Favorite Features
The very comfortable front seats. I've slept many nights in that car just because the seats are so nice. The interior is so roomy and spacious too. I love it.
Suggested Improvements
I would make working on the engine easier to do because it's hard to access some of the places to work on them without having to take like 30 different things out and then replace them in order to fix one thing.