2014 Dodge Dart Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:
Fun to drive the dart
By wizkidvj on 03/28/14 21:56 PM (PDT)

2014 Dodge Dart Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After comparing a lot of compact sedans, I settled for the 2.4L Dart mainly because it was the only car under 20K offering a 2.4L engine and an auto 6 speed. I was firstly delighted by the standard 8.5" touchscreen control. Absolute pleasure to control music, climate, nav without any distractions. The second thing that I found amazing was the interior cabin space. This C-class compact car almost goes head to head with a D-class sedan. The car has a ride handling that is zippy and fun even though a bit heavy (which is why I feel the mileage is not the best). I've driven 2 5-hr long trips on my Dart since I bought (last 2 months) and I found it to be absolutely delightful.

I would buy elsewhere if I were you.
By rmeese5 on 02/17/14 09:52 AM (PST)

2014 Dodge Dart Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

There are not enough characters allowed on this to describe my distain for this vehicle. Engine malfunction light came on in 200 miles. It is a faulting oil pressure sensor, they replaced and the light is still coming on. They are waiting for a software update that they "hope" will fix the problem. Computer sometimes prohibits the car from accelerating over 4000 rpms. No fix. They don't know what is wrong. Again hope for a software fix. This is a real safety concern to me. In cold weather the battery light dings and flashes on the dash annoyingly, again they hope a software updated can fix it.. We are now going through the lemon law process. I refuse to pay over $18k for a broken new car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Dodge Dart Sedan in VA is:

$171 per month*