2014 Dodge Dart - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:
First New Car
By bradley_gt on 08/23/14 10:53 AM (PDT)

2014 Dodge Dart GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

It is not as easy to find good used car at a great value any more so I finally looked at what around $200 a month could get you in a lease. I wanted something that got around 30 MPG but had some features. I have owned many domestic vehicle as well as Honda Civics. The new Dart is very attractive thus the initial interest. Wow I was surprised at what you get for your money in both the STX & GT models.

Great value!
By mlex1978 on 08/19/14 23:57 PM (PDT)

2014 Dodge Dart GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Originally went to check out Chargers but came across the Dodge Dart GT and went for a test drive and totally enjoyed the Dart more!! Plus you got more for the money and a similar equipped Charger was closer to 40k then 30k! So I purchased and have about 2k on it and still enjoy driving it! Heated leather all the way to push button start for under 25k and looks great to boot and gets decent gas mileage!

So far it's worth the money...
By c172rpilot on 08/10/14 05:43 AM (PDT)

2014 Dodge Dart GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my 2014 Dodge Dart GT for two months. Here's what I know so far. You have to get the most powerful engine you can afford...in fact the Tiger Shark engine with 184 HP is not enough. Should have been 200 HP because the car is heavy. The seat leather is not the best, my driver seat leather is already stretched out and shows wrinkles when I get out of the car. I weigh 175 lb. On my car the AC comes on for no reason, then cuts off. I'll feel cold air for about two minutes ever so often - with the AC in the OFF position. Navigation is great, but the turn by turn volume is too low, can't turn it up. They removed the best part for 2014..the hidden compartment passenger seat..come on dodge!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Dodge Dart in VA is:

$141 per month*