What a car!
By burdman660 on
2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've only had the car a week but I'm so impressed. For the money, you can't beat it. Its sexy inside and out. I love driving it. The 1.4 L turbo is awesome. I have the dual clutch auto and it makes the drive really fun. Get the uconnect 8.4" display. It's really intuitive and makes the car fun and comfortable. The ride and handling is great, the gas mileage and power is great. My only regret is not having the power seats with lumbar adjustment. Other than that, it's amazing. LED tail lamps, projector head lamps, upscale interior, 17" rims, awesome power and milage... buy the car, It will shatter your perception of compacts. This is a daily driver that makes the ride exciting.
Favorite Features
Uconnect touch screen with voice commands. LED tail lamps. THE 1.4 LITER TURBO... GET THIS ENGINE AND DON'T THINK TWICE! The dual clutch auto is great too. The interior is impressive. I'm 6'4" and the car feels roomy.
Suggested Improvements
The non-power seats could use a little more support. I'm also tall and the arm rest could sit higher. I'd also like a larger dead pedal. I also wish the in-seat storage was standard. I thought it was in my package but it's not. I'd also like to see another power outlet.