Underrated and Misunderstood
By dartdriver on
2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've had my Dart about a month now (Limited model with 1.4L Turbo and DDCT Transmission), and I couldn't b happier. What a steller small car. I haven't been able to get the mileage to approach the highway rating yet, but it seem sto be slowly creeping up. It definately pays to put premium in the car (it's recommended) and keep the A/C off when possible. I love the DDCT now that I'm used to it. Remember, it's an automated manual, NOT and automatic. For those of us that have driven plenty of manuals, we know what that means and should be used to the way this transmission behaves. It's smooth and very direct, as long as you don't hammer it like a maniac. It's tuned for smoothness.
Favorite Features
Xenon headlights Rear LED Track Lights Blind Spot Monitoring Rear Cross Pass Detection with Camera Napa Leather Seats 8.4 Inch UConnect System
Suggested Improvements
Car is very quiet, except for some tire noise on some pavement. More sound insulation in the wheel wells would have helped this. Otherwise, nothing!
By nysportt
on 08/01/13 08:07 AM (PDT)

This Review was right on, with everything I have experienced. I have the same exact model and couldn't have said it better. My only concern is the upcoming winter performance. Based on the cold weather recall problems, they had in year one, this will be interesting. Supposedly, it was an easy fix but time will tell.