Continued engine problems-8th trip to dealership
By dodgeowner44 on
2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I've owned my 2013 Dart just over 2 months now and have had to take it back to the dealership 8 times for temperature sensor problems with the engine. No fix available. Dealership, Tyson Motors in Shorewood,IL, will no longer document the check engine light re-setting in their computer system. Outside air temp 24 degrees out when check engine light came on this 8th time. Again, only taking it in now once per week to re-set the fault code otherwise it would be daily occurrence given the colder temperatures in Chicago.
Favorite Features
8.4 inch touchscreen multi-media. Remote start nice feature, but compromised when check engine light is on.
Suggested Improvements
Customer service completely lacking. I'm told the owner and GM of the dealership are personally aware of the problem with the car, but thus far I have no resolution. Chrysler corporate is completely useless in the matter. I just want to turn in the defective car at this point along with my money back and will walk away and buy a different brand. This was my 6th Dodge vehicle purchase.