2013 Dodge Dart - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:
great buy
By gunwaleman on 12/09/12 12:14 PM (PST)

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have about 2000 miles on my Dart limited. I am impressed with all the features and how inexpensive it was compared to so many other cars. You would pay thousands more for other cars with the same features, if you can find one with all the features and I am talking about even the more premium brands. Gas mileage is decent. The computer gauge is not accurate. I seem to be averaging 29 on hilly Pa roads and got almost 35mpg on a long trip on I-80 which is quite hilly on the part I drive. The computer was off by as much as 6 mpg a couple of times. I find that the 2.0l engine is adequate for hilly Pa roads. I does downshift frequently but one can avoid that if one goes to the manual mode.

2013 Dodge Dart Ralleye 1.4l Turbo, 6 Spd Manual
By marysdart on 11/29/12 11:06 AM (PST)

2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Just completed the first 1000 miles with no problems. Fast, great looking in the Citrus Peel Pearl and black crome wheels and the now standard Racetrack LED taillamps in the Ralleye. Love the tuned dula exhaust. The trbo climes the PA hills with no problems with power to spare and the 38 MPG is great. Lots of fun for a good price. Dodge has a winner. marysdart

Dart limited 1.4 DDC
By shadowmica on 10/28/12 06:59 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I knew I wanted one of these when they first were announced a year ago. After following the development of the Dart I went with a loaded Limited cause I wanted the leather and the HID headlights and the TFT display which is not available on the Rallie at this time. This car has lived up to all of my expectations. The build quality is superb. The options put anything from Japan in its class out of the League. The ride is awesome and even driving spiritedly I get 32 MPG's around town. I came from a 2008 Civic Coupe and while that was a good car this Dart blows it away. Honda felt tinny and cheap while the Dart feels solid and well built. Buy one Period

I ordered mine...
By donpreuss on 10/11/12 11:29 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I ordered my 2013 Dart Limited with the 1.4 turbo with the 6speed dual dry clutch transmission and every available option from the factory. This car was actually test driven at the factory approx 30 miles to check on quality control. Well, the person who drove it didnt do a very good job in checking for quality. The alignment is off, the 8.4 audio/Nav system crashes at least once a day. Not very impressed with the Alpine sub woofer that you pay extra for. Dodge needs to switch to Bose. This car has a lot of get up and go, and very impressed with the fuel mileage. Love the dash layout options you get with the Limited as well. Hope factory works out the small "bugs" quickly..

My new 2013 Dart
By jclark2012 on 10/11/12 08:38 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my new Dodge Dart about a month ago. This car is so much fun to drive !! Its sporty but yet has a lot of interior room. The interior is very user friendly . I love the looks of the exterior of the car also. Runs great and gets exceptional gas mileage. I am getting around 42 miles a gallon!! Excellent buy , I love this car !!!!!!

What a car!
By burdman660 on 09/28/12 09:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've only had the car a week but I'm so impressed. For the money, you can't beat it. Its sexy inside and out. I love driving it. The 1.4 L turbo is awesome. I have the dual clutch auto and it makes the drive really fun. Get the uconnect 8.4" display. It's really intuitive and makes the car fun and comfortable. The ride and handling is great, the gas mileage and power is great. My only regret is not having the power seats with lumbar adjustment. Other than that, it's amazing. LED tail lamps, projector head lamps, upscale interior, 17" rims, awesome power and milage... buy the car, It will shatter your perception of compacts. This is a daily driver that makes the ride exciting.

Best car
By lovekieshab on 09/22/12 21:10 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Love this car....the best car I have owned and I have owned BMW & Mercedes Benz. I love the gas mileage only fill up the gas tank every 2 weeks and $40 at the most. Great interior and amazing features. Perfect exterior love the back lights.

2013 Dodge Dart Ralleye 1.4l Turbo Auto Trans
By dleininger on 09/17/12 10:55 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

It was painful for me, but I had to trade in my 2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD for something with better mpg's and a lower monthly payment. I knew the Dart's just came out, and I liked the idea of staying with a Dodge. After some research online I knew I had to have the Ralleye trim. The exterior looks on the Ralleye trim are what sets it apart from the limited. I opted for the $1300 1.4l turbo motor and another $1100 for the auto transmission. I'm glad I did because this turbo is FUN to drive! Obviously my Charger had more power, but this Dart is a fun and stylish alternative to a Honda Civic, or Toyota Corolla, etc. The seats are nice and bolstered too, which I really like, very sporty.

Great car
By dartman2 on 09/14/12 09:01 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned my new Dart a little over two months and so far I am very pleased with it. The Dart won out over the focus and cruse because I liked the interior far more. It is simple staightforward, uncluttered and very comfortable. I have the rallye with the 1.4 litre turbo w/manual and I am averaging around 32 to 35 mpg depending on how much city driving I do. The ony complaint I have is that first gear could be taller because you only get rolling and need to shift. Also sometimes there is an annoying little rattle in the floating island bizel...but I am very picky so this may not be noticeable by everyone. Overall I am very happy with the car and glad I bought it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Dodge Dart in VA is:

$171 per month*