2013 Dodge Dart Ralleye 1.4l Turbo, 6 Spd Manual
By tndodgeboy on
2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I love this car. Very smooth on the road and fun to drive. The mpg is the best. The 1.4 Turbo is very quick for it size. I have everything on my Dart except for leather seats and a sunroof, witch I do not like anyway. I really love the support I get from the seats. This is a very sporty car. I also like the fact that you don't have to change the timing belt until 150000 miles. Dodge really worked in a lot of details in the new Dart. Nice dash, nav system & backup camera and oh yeah, the RaceTac lights. Gota have them.... Good job Dodge!!!
Favorite Features
I would say my favorite frature would be how easy it is to use the Nav System. I have seen Honda's & Toys and you need a training class just to know how to get around on the system. With the 8.4' screen, the system is very user friendly. Oh I can't forget about how great the gas mileage is on the new Dart. I have got as high as 41.7 mpg on my Dart but keep in mind that is a lot of 55 & 60 mph. But still that is really good in my book.
Suggested Improvements
One thing to watch out for... When looking at a Dart, make sure you see the RaceTrack Lights on the window sticker.... They lead you to think it comes on ALL Dart and it don't. It will cost you about $300.00 to buy it after the sale.
By tndodgeboy
on 03/05/14 12:24 PM (PST)

I now have 45000 miles on the car and it really feels & drives the same as when I drove it off the lot. In the winter months the MPG is around 34 to 38 MPG. The lowest I have ever got on MPG was 29.7 and that was almost all city driving. I really do love the car and would say to anyone who is buying a new car give this car a chance. You can't beat it for the money!!!

By tndodgeboy
on 02/25/13 08:44 AM (PST)

Update: I now have 9000 miles on the car and all is well. I called the dealer about when I should change the oil because the light still has not come on. The book tells me that the light will come on from 3000 - 8000 miles to change the oil. The dealer tells me that it goes by my driven habbits. If I were in the city doing a lot of stop & go then the light would come on a lot sooner. I drive about 80% on the high way.

By tndodgeboy
on 03/29/13 14:19 PM (PDT)

I changed the oil at 9600 miles because I was going out of town and did not want the light coming on while I was out. I now have 12000 miles and I still feel the same about the car. I really love this car. It's the best!!!!