2013 Dodge Dart Ralleye 1.4l Turbo Auto Trans
By dleininger on
2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
It was painful for me, but I had to trade in my 2011 Dodge Charger R/T AWD for something with better mpg's and a lower monthly payment. I knew the Dart's just came out, and I liked the idea of staying with a Dodge. After some research online I knew I had to have the Ralleye trim. The exterior looks on the Ralleye trim are what sets it apart from the limited. I opted for the $1300 1.4l turbo motor and another $1100 for the auto transmission. I'm glad I did because this turbo is FUN to drive! Obviously my Charger had more power, but this Dart is a fun and stylish alternative to a Honda Civic, or Toyota Corolla, etc. The seats are nice and bolstered too, which I really like, very sporty.
Favorite Features
Ralleye package treatment: blacked out headlights, grille, fog lights, dual exhaust. HID fog lights are nice touch too! Wheels look good. I really like the bolstered seats, very sporty and really supports your back nicely. 1.4l turbo is fun to drive, you can def tell when the turbo kicks in. Can't argue with 35 mpg on the highway either. I REALLY miss my Charger, but this 2013 Dodge Dart is fun to drive, very economical, and very stylish to boot. Bright white looks really good with the Ralleye package too!
Suggested Improvements
Make the racetrack tailights standard like the Dodge Charger is!!! So annoying that Dodge made this an "option" ($250). Now I'll have to pay god knows how much to add this aftermarket part. This tailight is a major selling point of the Dart imo. Not a deal breaker, but extremely annoying. Just a way for Dodge to make more money from us consumers. Make sure your build sheet says racetrack tailights option on it, only a $250 option! Otherwise you'll be paying aftermarket prices like I will be ($1000)!