Used 2013 Dodge Dart Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Dart - Consumer Reviews

2013 Dodge Dart

View reviews for a specific Dart model:

Love my Dart
By Linda 944

Great little car!

I would not reccomend this car to anyone
By Ashley

2013 Dodge Dart SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I wouldn't recommend buying this car unless of course you like having your vehicle in the garage. This was the first new car I have ever bought in may of 13, the car was great for the first 3-4 months. My car was backed into and I had to take it in to have the bumper replaced, while in the garage the told me there were "updates" for my computer. This is when everything went down hill. A month or so later my cruise control function stopped working, went back to garage of course they couldn't duplicate it so it's still not fixed. Next up there I'd a glitch with the abs, when I slof on ice with my foot on the brake all my electronics/lights fail. The rotors on the drivers side are both shot after 10k miles but the other side was fine dodge says it's normal wear and tare. Then my passenger side sun visor broke off, has that replaced finally most recent is has to have the car towed from Walmart this past December cause it wouldn't start. Turns out the battery shorted out. Obviously there is a computer problem with this car that they do not want to fix! My car has 26k on it tried to trade it in but was only offered 9k for it. Terrible! Also cat is terrible in the snow!

Dodge Dart 2013
By Peter G

2013 Dodge Dart SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Bought new... Never drove like new. The car has lag, and it is a six speed. Without master craft glacier grip II tires in the snow the traction and handling is horrible. The car has only 48,000 miles on it and already have had to replace cooling hose and alternator. The head lights are very poor and the car was made extremely cheap. In comparison to other economy cars like the ford fiesta and Subaru impreza the dart has a ton of work to do. The gear ratio is too close to be a fast car. Gears one, two, and three are very close. I would not recommend this car to anyone and it is a shame that my family and I have had such a bad experience (we were dodge fans). Dodge needs to adapt to the change in technology and defiantly performance.

2013 dodge dart ralley
By Storm thayer

2013 Dodge Dart SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased a 2013 dodge dart ralley, brand new in November of 2013. I love the style of the car and how it handles,however I have had quite a few problems with it, my first problem was with the fans,drought it to the dealership and they replaced the fan motor, then my low traction light would always turn on do to a bad sensor which I got replaced.now my e brake dose not work do to a rear callaper which is covered so it well only cost me $100 to fix, my air bag light is on and the dealship said it is because if my passenger blatter silicone thing is leaking and they want over $800 to fix! I have had the car for 2 and a half years it has 45000 miles.. And I have to put $900 worth of work Into it just to pass another inspection. Needless to say I and trading it in and never buying another dodge!!

Nice summer car
By Dalphne

2013 Dodge Dart SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This car was not made to be driven in snow.