2013 Dodge Dart Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:
Great gas mileage but.....
By msaltmyer on 08/11/14 14:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The base car does not come with AC. No power doors. You have to reach into the back seats to unlock. Cheap materials. For a stick shift with no other features, it is way over-priced. Within 4 days of owning and 150 miles, there was some problems with shifting gears. Errors are lit. I had to get rid of it as quickly as I could.

Second one and still problems
By tsilvia on 05/27/14 09:16 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I got my dart when they first came out and loved it until at 911 miles all lights came on and the engine stopped. Took in to dealer they had it for 2 weeks and then told me they couldn't fix it didn't know what was the problem with it. So they reordered me another Dart which took over 10 weeks to get. In rental car all this time. Wow finely got my other new Dart. Keep in garage for the winter now I have it back out on the road was doing good up to 6000 miles.Then when the tranny got heated up and would shift it would raz the engine up to high RPM's and thump really bad and not want to pull very well. So you guessed it back in the shop again. This is really bad in second and fourth gear.

not a compact
By michaeldart on 09/05/13 19:44 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

First, this is not a compact car. It has more or similar interior room and trunk space as the Honda Accord coupe and the Chevy Malibu. It is a midsized car at a compact car price and with compact car fuel mileage. I almost bought a Focus, but the Dart was better equipped and had more space. The Focus just cannot accommodate adults on a long trip, the Dart can. Anyone who says the Focus interior is superior to the Dart's is blind. I own the SE with the manual, cruise control, and Uconnect. The build quality was excellent, no bad panel gaps, paint, everything worked. I have had it for 10 months, 2 long trips, 9,000 miles, and only oil and filter changes.

I Must Have Got A Lemon
By worpt1 on 07/12/13 21:24 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Ive got 5000 miles on this car and have had nothing but issues since day one. There has been a consistent rattle from the front doors that has yet to be fixed. My headliner is sagging and fraying. My interior brake light is falling down. The transmission dropped at 4000 miles. The dome light fell off and had to be taped up. My right rear turn signal chooses when it wants to work. This car has just been a piece of crap.

Great car with few cons
By mmcentire on 05/26/13 07:32 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have the lowest end car available that I picked up at a great price in January 2013. The design work on the car looks great inside and out. The interior is nicer than you would expect from a base model. The dashboard was designed for the nicer electronic touch-screen interface, which my car does not have, but the manual system looks nice and functions well. It has a roomy interior with adequate cargo, although smaller than expected. The car has a sporty feel while driving (especially with a 6 speed manual), but it does not reach advertised mpg, and can be somewhat difficult to shift smoothly at first. It cruises smoothly on the freeway and handles well better than similar sedans.

I dont know what edmunds is talking about
By dajobr on 05/17/13 12:37 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

we have to 2.0 liter automatic se base model drives great looks great great mileage plenty of acceleration when needed

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Dodge Dart Sedan in VA is:

$166 per month*