2008 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:
Great Value and Rebates
By Great Value on 11/22/08 04:16 AM (PST)

2008 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab Sport 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was in the market for a pick-up and researched for a year. Settled on the Dodge Dakota with V8. I like the size and power. Meets my needs for a vehicle that supports my fly fishing, weekend camping, towing small trailer. I bought for Sport Crew Cab with V8 for $26,800, freight and tax included. Sticker was close to $34K. Bought at $1000 under invoice, plus Dodge is offering factory $5000 rebate on 08 Crew Cabs.

Best Truck for the money
By usafblt on 01/05/08 22:09 PM (PST)

2008 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab Sport 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I looked at all th mid/small pickups. My father-in-law owns a Colorado. I have driven many of my friends' pickups and none compare to the Dakota. Better ride and definitely more fun to drive. The new redesigned suspension is a bit stiff, giving it a tighter feel, but it is still better than the Nissan, Chevy, and the Ford. The Toyota rides a little better, but the Dakota, even with the V-6 Auto has better passing ability. Gas mileage is OK, I am getting about 22-23 MPG in mixed driving. Overall, I am very pleased I chose this truck and I look forward to many years of enjoy my time behind the wheel.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.