Legacy Continues
By Scott Tarpley on
2007 Dodge Dakota SLT 4dr Club Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
I have been behind the wheel of Dodge Trucks, from the D50 all the way to the present truck I own, a 2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab SLT. I feel I have grown with the truck line. As my family has grown, so has the truck. I could not be more pleased with the evolution of this truck. The handling is superb with the heavy duty suspension. I had to get used to the electronic accelerator, but a small price to pay for technology. The interior room is awesome. Plenty of leg room and comfortable seats with real padding. I do miss the cloth interior my '01 Dakota had. The 3.7L engine is fine for my driving habit, but still has great acceleration for traffic and gets 22mpg highway. I love it.
Favorite Features
Aggressive body style, no interior noise, handling. The alpine sound system is a must upgrade along with the steering wheel controls. Everything is with in reach and instrument panel is a breeze to see and operate. Grab your family and hit the road no matter if it is around the block or across state.
Suggested Improvements
I miss my sunglasses holder in the over head console, cloth door panels, multiple 12volt plugs and my deep storage under the rear seats.