2007 Dodge Dakota Consumer Review: Garbage

2007 Dodge Dakota - Consumer Review

2007 Dodge Dakota

ST Club Cab (3.7L V6 6-speed Manual 6.6 ft. Bed)

Garbage
By JB on

2007 Dodge Dakota ST 4dr Club Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I leased this on a 27 month lease because the price was so good, and it is the best looking 1/4 ton by NA manufacturers. I basically choose this based on looks. Big mistake. I've had both front wheel bearing replaced, distributer cap, computer, brakes, emissions pump, etc. The engine would just all of a sudden have no power despite revving high. These problems could be over looked if I was able to get the posted mileage of 20 city and 29 highway. I get 16 highway and about 14 city. I should be able to sue Dodge for the difference in gas mileage because that is ridiculous. About half the posed mileage! I'm buying a Toyota as soon as a get rid of this junk bucket.

Exterior looks

everything else

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By skullpiknik
on 12/01/11 18:01 PM (PST)

I find it hard to believe that you had all these issues with your Dakota. I think you're just a jealous Tacoma owner with deep regrets of not buying a Dakota. I call BS on your claims, especially considering the 3.7 and 4.7 motors don't have a distributor or an emissions pump. If in fact you did have these parts replaced, you should consider a new mechanic!!