Used 2007 Dodge Dakota SLT Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Dakota - Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Dakota

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:

I love my dakota
By suemccartin

2007 Dodge Dakota SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the truck about 45 days, love it. Getting used to the lower gas mileage but I'll adjust. Very easy to drive, fun to drive, drive the 6 yourself before you decide you don't want it, it's plenty peppy for most things and unless you're towing a gigantic trailer you don't need the insurance rates or the gas guzzling of an 8. This is a wonderful truck, very comfortable, very quiet, you want the SLT package for the power mirrors and the alarm, rear antilock and security system really cuts your insurance rates at least with geico. I love my truck just have to learn it's personality and I'm short so reaching the fluid checking stuff is a challenge sometimes.

Comfortable cab, quiet

Short people need a step ladder to reach the oil, brakes and other fluids

NIce so far
By pharaoh

2007 Dodge Dakota SLT 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I was looking for a RAM pickup but after seeing the Dakota I was sold. I love the exterior look (silver paint) of it and the smaller size means that my wife and daughter can drive it as well. Rides very quiet for a truck.

Standard audio system with Sirius and ipod / mp3 connection is very good. Great sound.

Should have mud flap for rear tires. Would like more tie down points in the truck bed.