2005 Dakota Rocks
By paints98 on
2005 Dodge Dakota 4dr Quad Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
This is the third brand new Dodge Dakota I have owned in the last year. All three were bought brand new, the 2005 is by far the best of them all! It rides better, looks better and the new design is really awesome. I had some kinda of trouble with both of the 2004's, all minor in nature, but NONE with my 2005. The ride is really smooth, it handles great! I also like the head rests added to the back seats, for added safety. My first 2004 Dakota was totalled in a wreck when a lady crossed the center line & hit me, so I can really appreciate the added safety features.
Favorite Features
The new design, both inside and out is my favorite. I like that they added an outside cargo light as well. It just looks sharp and it stands out because the new design is "different" from other trucks. I love it!
Suggested Improvements
Under the rail bedliners should be standard on the 2005's like they were for the 2004's. The glove boxes should be a little more roomy & the passenger side air bag should still be able to be turneed off as in previous years. Other than that, nothing needs to be changed. It is a really awesome truck!!