2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:
Great Truck
By cwestbrook on 03/02/06 05:47 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4dr Club Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I wish I would have opted for the V8 but this truck serves my purpose of light hauling and travel very well. There is a little drag in take off, but the truck rides as smoothly as it can and I have thoroughly enjoyed owning it.

My first Dodge
By Mike on 02/23/06 10:40 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4dr Club Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

A loyal Ford truck person, I thought I would try something different.Price and research brought me to Dodge. So far, so good. A basic truck w/AC. My commute in L.A. takes me 86 miles round trip. Handle's well in traffic, although brakes are a little "spongy". I am impressed with what Dodge has done with the Dakota.

Don't believe your dealer
By jlharley on 11/12/05 20:01 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4dr Club Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I really like the truck with the exception for the rear end vibration when you use the brakes. I asked the dealer before i bought the truck if there were any items of concern and was told no. I returnrd 3 days later to the service department to check out the vibration I felt. The service look at my truck and said oh yea you have the model that has a SRB out about vibration. We have 6 or 7 trucks waiting to get fixed.

2005 Dodge Dakota
By hba327 on 04/24/05 10:17 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4dr Club Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This truck is amazing. I have the 3.7 l V6 and it has great power and sound. The interior Is my favorite, very comfortable, quiet, smooth. The only thing I dont like about the truck is the front bumper sticks out 6-inches too much, but other than that I rate it altogether a 9/10. I wouldnt buy anything else but a Dodge

2005 Dodge Dakota
By Bill on 03/24/05 19:22 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4dr Club Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought the new model Dakota for 2005. I like the new look but wish the mileage was a bit better. This is not a commuter vehicle. I have detected a vibration at 60 MPH, and I hope the dealer can track that down for me. Beyond that, it is a fun truck to drive.

BEST TRUCK EVER!
By zippy43 on 02/22/05 16:35 PM (PST)

2005 Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4dr Club Cab ST Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second truck that I have owned and is a way better truck than my '96 Dakota. I was amazed at how well the truck rode more like a car and how the new V6 had better performance over the old 3.9L V6.