2003 Dodge Dakota 3.9L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual 5.3 ft. Bed Consumer Review - QUAD CAB PLEASURE

2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab - Consumer Review

2003 Dodge Dakota 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (3.9L 6cyl 5M)

QUAD CAB PLEASURE
By HANK on

2003 Dodge Dakota 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (3.9L 6cyl 5M)

MY DAKOTA SLT QUAD CAB IS LOADED WITH ALL ANYONE WOULD WANT IN A SUV, LET ALONE A TRUCK. IT RIDES LIKE A CAR WITH THE GREAT VIEW AND COMFORT OF THE DRIVER'S 6 WAY POWER SEAT. I HAVE THE 5.9 LITER ENGINE AND I AM GETTING MUCH BETTER MILEAGE THAN THE REPORTS SAY, 16 CITY AND 20 HIGHWAY. I FIND NO FAULT AT ALL WITH THOSE NUMBERS FOR THE ABILITY TO TOW LIKE I CAN. IT IS ROOMY AND THE LEATHER BUCKET SEATS MAKE IT EVEN MORE A PLEASURE TO RIDE IN DURING A LONG TRIP. DODGE HAS A GEM IN THE DAKOTA AND IT SHOWS. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY DODGE QUAD CAB AND IT IS ALL I EXPECTED AND MORE.

Favorite Features

THE INTERIOR OF LEATHER AND THE 6 WAY POWER SEAT AS I HAVE A BAD BACK. THE ABILITY TO TOW EASILY WITH THE 5.9 LITER ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WHICH DOES NOT STRAIN AT ANYTHING A NORMAL USER WOULD ENCOUNTER.

Suggested Improvements

I SIMPLY AM IMPRESSED WITH IT NOW. I KNOW IMPROVEMNETS WILL BE MADE REGARDING POLUTION AND EVEN MILEAGE WHICH WE ALL APPRECIATE, BUT AS OF THIS DATE IT IS FINE JUST AS IT IS.