2003 Dodge Dakota Consumer Review: Excellent Exciting Truck

2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab - Consumer Review

Excellent Exciting Truck
By D. m. on

2003 Dodge Dakota 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (3.9L 6cyl 5M)

I love the 4wd option for heavy snow days and off the main road 2-tracks, as well as pulling trailers through muddy roads. With the 4.7 v8, we have plenty of power to pass on 2 lane highways and for towing my large tandem trailer. We have not had any bad mechanical surprises, only simple recalls for trivial stuff, nothing serious. My garden tractor fits in the box, if I take off the mower deck and stick it in by itself after putting the tractor in. So much to say and so little space. The ride is like a car and the view and trip computer contribute to the excellent driving experience.

1-on the fly 4wd with just a turn of a switch on the dash, no big gearshift handles to deal with. 2-the powerful 4.7 v8 that never slows when baha-ing or towing. 3-the pwr drivers' seat that makes it more comfy with my bad back. 4- overhead compass + trip computer. 5- 4doors, large cab, seating for 5.

More under seat storage and more storage behind and under back seat. Integrated tool box under truck, for chains, tools, cum-a-longs, pulleys, emergency lanterns and inverters .