1992 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:
Great old truck!
By Connie on 08/02/09 21:07 PM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Sport 2dr Regular Cab SB

I've had this truck a long time...and it's been great! Fun to drive ...dependable, strong engine, lots of power. I have over 240,000 miles on the original engine and aside from blowing a little smoke from worn rings...it hasn't missed a beat. The paint has always been a problem ...it looks a little rough....but I'd never get rid of it, it runs waaaaay to good! It could be better on gas mileage, but with the standard shift....it's not too bad. I'd recommend one to anyone lucky enough to find one.

92 dodge dakota
By dakota shawn on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Sport 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck when it had 216,000 miles on it. I only paid $850. I figured i would put a motor in it in a few months but it ran great for two years and then I ended up selling it for $1200.(I did put rims and a paint job on it)This truck was great. I want it back!!If you have on keep it!!!

Best small pickup on the market
By Buehlz on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Sport 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have owned 2 1992 Dodge Dakotas both sports and both short box. Regret loosing both of them. First one was a V-6 that I lost to a roll over accedent and the second was a V-8 that I traded in (Stupid!!!!) The V-6 was decent on gas and the V-8 what can I say. You dont buy a V-8 with worrys about MPG

perfect truck
By 92 Dak on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Dodge Dakota Regular Cab Sport 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought my truck for the simple fact that it has a V8 in a little truck, I wanted a little hotrod and I got one. This truck runs great looks perfect and has never let me down! The only bad thing is it has a small gas tank so in town driving must be kept to a minimum!