1990 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:
An Okay Truck
By Okay Truck on 05/28/05 02:08 AM (PDT)

1990 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab LE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I have had some good and bad experinces with this lemon. I know with a used truck you are going to have problems, but come on. When I first got it it had an oil leak. Then it had a coolent leak. Now it has a gas leak. What else is going to leak on this thing? When I set my cruise control it will rev itself up going downhill. I can see it doing that going up hill, but down? A month ago the headlights went out while I was going to school. I was at a Chrysler place and when I showed them my truck the guy said, and I quote, "You have a Dakota, it will last forever". Well, if it will last forever, mine is about to die.The transmission gets happy when you first start going in the morning. I would not recommend this truck to anyone.

Great Truck
By Great Truck on 03/29/05 21:31 PM (PST)

1990 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab LE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I am a sixteen year old and this is my first car. My father bought it for me when I was fifteen. That was my birthday gift from him and my mother. Ever since we had the truck I have had a lot of fun. The only thing I dislike about the truck is the color. It is blue and silver with double red stripes going down the side, and the chrome on the mirrors, bumbers and front end is showing its age.