1991 Dodge Colt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colt model:
Awesome Car
By CHANDLER on 12/31/06 18:11 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Colt 2dr Hatchback

My '91 Colt is a great car. I live in Utah and the weather gets down to negative 7 degrees. Starts good every morning. Runs good, great on gas, and drives strong in deep snow.

I Love this car!
By MaineDSM on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Dodge Colt 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car 8 years ago with almost 80k miles on it. I have since put 90k miles on the car. Now, at 13 years old, 170k HARD miles, and a accident, it has reached the end of it's glorious life. Very well put-together. With the very nice shifting 4 speed manual transmission, and the 90hp engine, it got its slim 2200lbs going in a hurry. I had this thing over 110mph and it was still accelerating! The hatchback with the seats down could really carry a lot. I write this as a memorial to a car that lasted me through a lot of jobs and women. Little Colt, you will be missed. *sniff* *raises beer*

BEAWARE
By sonny36608 on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Colt 2dr Hatchback

"mitsubishi cars are never good"... i never listend to that.. soi bought a mitsubishi.. on 130 k the motor went out.. after that the computer went out for two times.. and it was quite expensive to fix. so i recommend before buying not just a colt, but also a mitsubishi.. think twice.. it may eventualy cost you for a BMW in just couple of years

my colt
By beagler on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Dodge Colt 2dr Hatchback

I bought this 1991, its great on gas, not a lot of head room. I have 93,000 on it and its running. I think it a great car,why did dodge stop making a car,which is reliability?