1990 Dodge Colt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colt model:
Colt lover
By scott buchtel on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Dodge Colt 2dr Hatchback

I have owned a few cars in my time, but this is one of my all time favorites. It seats four, although I use it as a commuter. Mine is a five speed manual and gets over forty five miles per gallon; I change the oil religiously and put a high flow air filter in it to maximize efficiency. Also most of my driving is highway; I suspect city drivers will average forty mpg. Anyway it's a fun little car with plenty of pep that is fun to drive while being super fuel efficient. I have driven it from one twenty k to one seventy k and have only had to replace the battery and the distributor. If you are lucky enough to find one, grab it!

Gr8littlecar!!!
By Colt luvr on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Dodge Colt 2dr Hatchback

This was the FIRST new car I ever bought!! it was PERFECT for what I needed. Great mileage! Great dependability! (Mitsubishi made!) I bought a base model. 4spd manual tranny. Peppy little bugger! One more thing... and it probably proved LIFESAVING in the Deer country that I live in.... THE HEADLIGHTS ARE AMAZING!!! With the high beams on, I can see so well, you won't believe it! I tell everyone about it! THEY ARE THAT GOOD!! Great little inexpensive car. Same as Mitsubishi Mirage, and Eagle Summit.